DID THIS HAPPIN TO YOU

when i was pregnant with my dd two days before she was born i was trowing up all the time i couldnt keep anything down.and now that im preganant with my second dd i was just wondering if it was goin to be the same as the first.have any of you gone trew this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that nevery happened to me, and i hope it doesn't :( But I know every pregnancy is different, mine were all different.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 12:06 AM on May. 31, 2010

• you may have been sick before going into labor, or the way the baby was sitting she caused you to have a bunch of pressure on your stomach. were you sick all the way through the pregnancy? because then it may have just been the hormones.
    good luck!
    msmarie

Answer by msmarie at 12:15 AM on May. 31, 2010