LOOOOONG day.

2 kids. one 2 1/2, one 3 months old. Yesterday we drove 3 1/2 hours to a wedding where my oldest acted like a crazy spazoid for 8 hours until we drove 3 1/2 hours home. Today my youngest ate every hour while my son drug out every toy he owns. I just killed a spider that was almost an inch long!!! aaahhh- what a long few days. I am looking forward to going to the petting zoo tomorrow and spending the rest of the day at home... and having "movie night" complete with a frozen pizza and popcorn!! Have you had a long few days??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• HELL YEA !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 12:22 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Not as long as yours,,,ok,,,wait,,nothing compared to yours! Glad you guys are home and safe,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on May. 31, 2010

• today was a little busy, but calm compared to your day. My week is absolutely off the wall starting with Tues - 2 meetings 1-3hrs each, 2 school functions for my oldest, lunch with a dear friend, dinner with our graduate (5th grade), grad party, last day of school all while DH works on his day off on Friday.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:32 AM on May. 31, 2010