do you ever...

watch Clean House or Hoarders, have a glass of wine, and clean up your house?? I like to do this- I haven't had a chance to in a while though...

bloomsr

Asked by bloomsr at 12:35 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL No but not a bad idea!!! Wait oen glass of wine and i would be zzz so it would not get done anyway. ROTFL :)
    hairdame

Answer by hairdame at 12:37 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I LIKE TO WATCH THEM !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on May. 31, 2010

• watching clean house definitely makes me want to clean. I never ever want my house to look like those houses! As for the glass of wine, oh I wish :(
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:37 AM on May. 31, 2010

• YES, but not the wine part. But i watch it and look around and at least clean a junk drawer or something. then I pick on my dh and whisper"hoarder' and stuff like that hee hee.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:38 AM on May. 31, 2010

• the glass of wine helps me get rid of the "treasures" that I don't want to part with... by the end of the glass the trunk's almost full of crap that I forgot I had:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:40 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Bearsjen, my husband and I do the same thing! it is so funny- he is finally going to clean out his half of his closet and downsize his tattered t-shirt collection (at last he says he is going to...)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I watch Hoarders when I can, but a lot of them make me gag that I have to change the channel.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:22 AM on Jun. 1, 2010