Been on my period for three weeks now. Could it be something else?

Started my period three weeks ago, still having cramps, still passing huge clots, In the worse pain in my life, my period was already four weeks late, and now having it for three weeks, seems a little much for me. I cant stand the cramps any more, Im to the point where I am not wanting to really move and have to be on muscle relaxers. My period has always been regular, my cycle has been every 30 days and my period would last 7 days and that would be it. So I really dont know whats going on. Please help...

teddybear3163

Asked by teddybear3163 at 1:28 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Health

• u might be having a miscarriage...u probably didn't realize that u were pregnant
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 1:31 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Honestly I'd go to the ER.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:04 AM on May. 31, 2010

• But I am on birth control and I took many pregnancy test and they were all negative.
    teddybear3163

Answer by teddybear3163 at 2:12 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Did you just start birth control? When I started BC I had my period for 3 MONTHS every once in awhile I would wake up and it would be done but the next day it would start up again. Once I got off I didn't have my period for 2 months. BC screws stuff up!!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 2:31 AM on May. 31, 2010

• No I didnt just start the birth control I've been on it since December.
    teddybear3163

Answer by teddybear3163 at 2:38 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I would call the doctor
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:57 AM on May. 31, 2010