Do you bitch about people smoking even where it's allowed?

My husband and I went to a Casino last night and being that it is on an Indian Reservation and a Casino, smoking is allowed inside. Well, some bitchy lady comes to one of the tables my husband is playing poker at and starts bitching about him smoking, when just about everyone in the damn building is smoking.

If you don't wanna be around smokers don't go into a building where there ARE smokers. And usually Casinos have a non-smoking section but this one is really small so it doesn't. But still, why would you go to a place that allows smoking and then bitch about the people who smoke around you?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:31 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's funny that someone in a casino is complaining about smoking. That's hilarious. I think even non smokers smoke at the casino !!! ha ha ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I just bitch about it when I am walking from the parking lot to the store or a restaurant, or when my neighbors smoke. Unfortunately, I can smell it and I know my baby can, and it just really ticks me off. Keep your damn windows rolled up and/or shut if you want to smoke. Kill yourself, not me!
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 1:34 AM on May. 31, 2010

• The only time I bitch about smoking is when there is a crowd of smokers at the entrance of a building. If you need in or out you have to breath in the toxic fumes.
    I would never complain about smoking in a building that allows smoking. I always have the choice not to go in there.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:35 AM on May. 31, 2010

• some people just like to look for things to complain about.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:36 AM on May. 31, 2010

• My god you people are picky. They're smoking OUTSIDE where there's plenty of ventilation. You do realize that you are inhaling worse things than nicotine smoke right? How about the crap that comes out of cars, and fumes from paper factories and crap? That's far worse than what you breathe in from a smoker.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:37 AM on May. 31, 2010

• The same reason why smokers go to places where they're not wanted and not appreciated and feel free to light up.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 1:37 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I'm a smoker so no. And I don't bitch about people being drunk and stumbling around being obnoxious.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:38 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I'm a non-smoker, but I don't give a shit if people smoke near me or in a place where it is allowed. If I don't want to be around it I won't go to that particular place. No need to bitch and ruin everyone elses good time just because I don't smoke.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 1:40 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Well excuse me, but I think it's rude to be pregnant and also carrying a 11 month old in my arms with smoke around. Half of the time people are turning to look at me and exhale and inhale. If anything, it'd just be polite to hold it in or something. Go further away from buildings? I don't know. It's disgusting to me. I don't care about what I breathe in that's worse, I care about the people that are choosing to pollute the air I have to breathe in.

I don't stand behind a car sucking in the fumes. I don't expect to HAVE to breathe in smoke either when I am not a smoker. Second hand smoke kills right a long with first hand.
    MissMommyK

Answer by MissMommyK at 1:40 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I have not idea why someone would be that ignorant or even think they are that important, but No I due not complain about it unless they are smoking where it clearly states it's a smoke free establishment or area.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:41 AM on May. 31, 2010