What does your stomach feel like right away during pregnancy?

I basically want to know what your stomach feels like right away. and what goes on with your bodies and weird feelings in your stomach. I have almost like a butterfly flutter feeling in my stomach off and on and again off an on during the day i feel queasy or uneasy but thats basically it Ive never been prego before and my husband and I are trying real hard to have a baby so what should I look for. Please dont tell me a bunch of stuff that I can find online because I have already looked up everything I could possibly think of. Thank you so much.

hpoore86

Asked by hpoore86 at 1:35 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Sorry but I didn't feel anything. I had no clue I was even pregnant until I was about 6 weeks along. I also didn't feel butterflies in my stomach until I was about 18 weeks.

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 1:38 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I felt a flutter feeling before I felt her kicking. You won't feel the baby early on in pregnancy since they are sooo tiny! The first sign for me was my sense of smell! I didn't think anything of it at the time but I worked at a bar and the smell of booze all of a sudden got to me..then I found out I was preggo and it all made sense. I also had implantation bleeding early on, which I also didn't think anything of. Good luck getting pregnant but early on the only thing I can think of that would tell you that you might be pregnant is implantation bleeding.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 2:25 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I had a heavy feeling in my uterus right from the start, it was almost like the feeling right befor your period starts but no cramping. The smell of greasy food made me wanna puke right from the start.
    Good luck, the best advice I can give is to be patient, it took us 1 year.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 5:12 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Thank you everyone we want this so much we just dont no what to expect or look for we have been trying for a really long time and I hpe we are I just realized that I havent gotten my period this month but I am irregular so I cant go off of that also when I wipe I sometimes get some pinkish stuff on the tp I woke up this morning and I just feel like crap my stomach wont quit and my head feels bad and my nose is runnin so maybe im just sick what do u think?
    hpoore86

Answer by hpoore86 at 5:08 PM on May. 31, 2010

• When I finally got pregnant I tested positive on day 24 of my cycle (day one of your cycle is the first day of you last period). You should test positive if you are pregnant. If you havent tested yet do this right away before you drive yourself crazy. Good Luck
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 4:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2010