My Baby is asleep, I am chatting on facebook, my SO is working until 1am...?

WHAT ARE YOU UP TO?

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:41 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Baby's sleepin, BF and I are jammin to music and chatting..................haven't done this in awhile!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:44 AM on May. 31, 2010

• my baby is asleep, so i am having me time on facebook and cafemom lol.its almost 2am, my husband gets of at 6am so im bored and posting on cafemom photoshowdown and voting on things. but now, im contemplating going to bed!
    elizabugsmommy

Answer by elizabugsmommy at 1:45 AM on May. 31, 2010

• The kids are finally sleeping and I'm eating the subway that was in the fridge....I'm 2 annoyed with my husband to sleep so yeah i go from here to facebook...he leaves us every weekend to do as he pleases and he just makes excuses about it...never mind I'm in the house 24/7...he comes home on friday and says he cant stand to be home so he leaves....if i were not so dependent on him I would leave but i have disabilities and can't find the kind of work I need in a town that is less then 700
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on May. 31, 2010

• baby is asleep, dog is set for the night, hubby won't be online til 6am or so. I'm chilling watching reruns of eureka, cafemom-ing and munching on triscuits :)
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:55 AM on May. 31, 2010

• for the mommy with the hubby who is gone all weekend, i think you need to tell him you need a date night next weekend and a babysitter. you need a break too, and if you are working all day with the kids all week, he should be too. or he should stay home with the kids while you go out. im glad my husband sees if it is okay or if i want to go with him places, but that came with time. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on May. 31, 2010

• im on CM and FB, my DD is asleep and so is DH who i gave meds to so he could rest and sleep (he has brnchitis)
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:03 AM on May. 31, 2010

• trollin around
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on May. 31, 2010

• aww, my son had bronchitis, the inhaler really helps if your DH got one. My DS was cleared up in a week of taking it.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:05 AM on May. 31, 2010

• DD finally went to sleep (I think) and my boys and DH are playing xbox. I'm just here on CM and FB, hanging out til we decide to go to bed :)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:14 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I'm a EMTs' wife...so he's on squad duty. His 24rs are my 24rs, as I usually can't sleep if I can't snuggle up next to him! So yeah i'm on CM and FB, gotta live that new Mohjong on there. lol.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:43 AM on May. 31, 2010