This is going to come off as a troll question but it's not. Help! Probably TMI for some.

I waxed my butthole about 3 nights ago but not sure if this is related to this issue. Now I have a good size bump right around my anus. It is not coming out of my butthole, though. It does itch and sometimes hurts. I've had hemrroids after I had my first child but haven't had them since. The hemmroids came out of my butthole where as this is on the edge of my butthole. Could this be a hemmroid or a cyst? It's not an STD so please don't say that. I haven't had any sex with anybody for well over a year.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Health

• lol I know, sounds bad, made me cringe to write it.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 2:06 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Could be an in grown hair.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:57 AM on May. 31, 2010

• How do I get rid of an ingrown hair?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I'm not really sure in that area........i'd imagine you'd have to open up the area...........like a pimple. Try a hot compress to open the poor. Then maybe alcohol or peroxide.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:59 AM on May. 31, 2010

• "Open up the area.....like a pimple?" Oh geez! Thank you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on May. 31, 2010

• yea, that sounds like what i call a "butt zit". if it's not right next to my butthole, i use alcohol on them--dries them up. If it's too close it will burn like crazy, so i use gold bond powder. it tingles a bit, but not really burn. i have learned *not* to squeeze them, cuz they usually won't pop, they just get bigger. GL
    Anonymous

• Take a little bit of toothpaste place it on it and it will soften the area to pop it and if its a cyst it will draw the puss to the top you can use sugar as well.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:15 AM on May. 31, 2010

• try a little ben gay on the area maybe
    Anonymous