Do you have a sibling who challenges your every thought?

My sister is one pain in my anus

WOW

I taught her too well, how to stand up for yourself, well now she is as stubborn as me and it's not working well for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes i have a 4yo brother who likes to beat uo my sister(by trippng er,hitting her with a ball so she can fall. ect)shes 22moths and man is he a PAINNNN
    btw my mom says NOTHING!!!!ahhh
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:17 AM on May. 31, 2010

• No but I have a mother that I would like to knock the stupid out of
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 2:19 AM on May. 31, 2010

• LOL, i meant he likes to beat up on my daughter....LOL
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 2:19 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Isn't it amazing how sisters can have a mind of their own? Maybe she wants to do what works well for her, not you. You sound just like my sister, by the way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on May. 31, 2010

• yes it's amazing. I feel like she is leaving the nest. :( My mini. She is just like me in attitude, but I need to give her, her space, it is just hard because next to my own child, she is like a child to me. She goes to me when she asks to date someone, she looks for my approval, she wants to find love like I have, she even keeps taking my baby with her and is not teaching her name, but just AUNTIE, so everyone knows she's auntie. LOL I love her but she's being bratty, and I know, I know we will be wrestling this out on the trampoline. I mostly win, except for once. I didn't know I was pregnant and so I was too tired to BATTLE with her.
    lol
    we get dressed too, knee pads, helmet, elbow pads, and we just wrestle to see who's THE BEST.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Yes! I have an older sister who is always trying to change me. She say's I should be more like her and less like myself because that's how things work. I just tell her what works for her doesn't work for me.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:56 AM on May. 31, 2010