stages...

ok, about every 2 weeks i feel like crap. i dont feel appreciated or loved. i dont want to deal with my kids. i dont want to have sex with my husband. i feel that he tries, but once things are going good, he stops, he stops helping me, he stops being considerate, he just comes off as an arogant ass. my kids irritate me to where i want to run away for a day. or two. i dont get much help from anyone. my house is a mess & i worry about not getting it to be not a mess. i have 3 kids & a stepkid. i am just stressed. is it normal to feel like this? i have asked my husband to please help me, give me a break, but it doesnt happen. i 'd never hurt my kids, but i am scared that what if i have a nervous breakdown & completely lose it? i feel like a bad mom, like i shouldnt have had kids, i see ppl who are motherly types and i dont feel like i am. its phases in my life, but i dont want to be like this, and it feels like there is no end

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Health

• Perhaps you should try to find counselling. You need someone to talk to so you can sort out these feelings. If you need help finding someone, PM and I'll try to help find out what is available in your area.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:24 AM on May. 31, 2010