I got my BFP!!!! However, I am scared... please help

I got my BFP on 6 days after Af was due (yay) used ept digital test. My worry is that I have NO symptoms at all. Could this be a bad sign??

Rjmjpappy

Asked by Rjmjpappy at 10:24 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• symptoms of pregnancy? They usually don't show up for a while.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:25 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Yes, Im sorry, I have no symptoms of pregnancy. Thanks so much! :)
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:26 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I just got a positive today too!!!! This will be my 3rd baby.

With my first I had NO symptoms ever, I really felt good.

My second I had some...

This one, I have had EVERY symptom in the book since about a week after conception.

Dont worry, every pregnancy is different, and your symptoms may show up later or not at all :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 31, 2010

• This is my third baby too!!
    With my first i knew before AF was due that I was pregnant you couldnt even look at my boobs!!lol\
    With my second.. he was a piece of cake just went into labor early... but everything worked out
    So here i am 11 years later and I feel nothing but some cramping... Just want to make sure everything is ok. My husband and I are so excited.. no idea why we waited so long in the first place. lol
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 10:32 AM on May. 31, 2010

• With both my daughter and this pregnancy, I have had no symptoms other than being really tired in the very beginning. I remember with my daughter I showed up for my first appointment and the MA was asking me if I felt any of the symptoms and kind of gave me a weird look when i answered no to all of them. I was so glad when the doctor came in and we had an US done and I could see my little baby's heart beat. Don't worry too much - the symptoms can show up later or you may be a lucky one and feel good all the way through. Either way, congrats on the BFP!
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 10:33 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. For some women not having pregnancy symptoms is a sign of something wrong. For many, many others it just means you're lucky and don't get the lame symptoms lol.

Also, it's really common (even expected) for women not to experience any symptoms until 7 or 8 weeks. Some experts say it's impossible to have symptoms earlier than that. I beg to differ, I was morning sick by 4 days after conception with this kid lol. But it really is common not to have signs for a while.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:39 AM on May. 31, 2010

• The HCG levels don't really start to raise until after 6 weeks. You will most likely be hugging the toilet bowl in 4 to 6 more weeks. If you are one of the lucky ladies who doesn't throw up with pregnancy, then around that time you will notice you are more tired than usual and more sensitive to smells, etc.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:46 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I never felt any pregnancy symptoms until 18weeks when i felt him kick :)
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 12:26 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Pheww.. so its the norm? Thank you, I feel better now. I never remember worrying this much before, but that was also 11 years ago! :)
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 3:35 PM on May. 31, 2010