pains :(

Im almost 12weeks and i keep getting bad stomach cramps and lower sharp back pain. I keep getting stomach cramping diahrreha and its making me sick. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you may want to go to a doc, sounds like something else.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 11:11 AM on May. 31, 2010

• it could be totally normal. if you're getting diarhhea the cramps are probably from that so you know its not the baby. Some people get constipated during pregnancy, and some get the opposite, like you, I also had the opposite lol. Keep yourself hydrated. If it doesnt go away within a few days you can call your doc to make sure you are not sick, but chances are thats how your digestive system is adjusting to your hormones and all that fun stuff =)
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:30 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I would contact your doctor. You could be dehydrated from the diarrhea, which can cause cramps and back pains in pregnancy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:39 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Pains could be from uterus stretching. Is this your first? The diarreah happened to me too, but it was because I was drinking a bunch of milk for the baby but then found out I had developed lactose intolerance, I have 3 others and never had that happen before, just goes to show how hormones and pregnancies can change from one to the next. Bring it ALL up to your ob also make sure you are taking your prenatals and maybe even some extra fish oil.....I would definitly write all the things you are going through down so that you can get it all covered with your Dr. Good Luck!!
    Liz30355

Answer by Liz30355 at 3:04 PM on May. 31, 2010