all i gotta say is wow

i read online where michelle duggar said that its a possiblity that she could be pregnant again are you serious didnt she just have a baby thats in the nicu how could you possibly think about having more kids how pathetic is your life that you have got to have more babies when you got a sick baby in the nicu sorry if you dont agree with me but i think that shes just pathetic

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i agree
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:49 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Why is she pathetic?There are thousands of women who have babies that have been or are in the NICU. Why would it be pathetic?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 31, 2010

• God wouldn't give her something she couldn't handle. Maybe she doesn't believe in birth control. Don't judge her for that.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 10:52 AM on May. 31, 2010

• If I had a baby in the NICU, having sex & having more kids would be the last thing on my mind.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:55 AM on May. 31, 2010

• who?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Her baby is not in the NICU she's at home. And she's healthy and well cared for. It's no ones business how many kids they have. At least they are supporting them. You know how many babies of drug addicts are in the NICU everyday and YOU are footing the bill?
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:05 AM on May. 31, 2010

• how many does she have anyway ?? the last i heard was 19 or 20 kids.. not sure though
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 11:08 AM on May. 31, 2010

• When you have 19 kids (one of which might have life long problems from being soooo early) , daughter in law, grandchild, and husband, you should not even THINK about more kids!!!! It is disgusting and I wish there was something to be done about it!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 11:15 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I love big families but the Duggars are out of control for me. When I started to watch the show I was amazed about how well behaved their kids were, but then I start to see how brain washed they were, they all dress in the same way, they can't express themselves, the older children take care of the youngest, and they don't just "help out" (like my older sister did with me) they're parenting them. I watched an episode where they said that when a woman not modestly dressed pass in front of them the mom say a word and they have to look down! I wonder what would happen if one of their daughter for once would want to wear a short skirt! I had a baby in the Nicu just for a week but in that time you just want to take care of her/him, you just want to find comfort in your DH you don't think about having another kid. I wonder if they make so many babies because they love God or because they want to feel like God.

shining8250

Answer by shining8250 at 11:27 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Couldn't have said it better, shinging8250. :)
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 11:32 AM on May. 31, 2010