Celine Dion is pregnant with twins at 41. WHY??

What are these people thinking? Chances are they are not even going to be alive to see or enjoy their grandchildren. Why so many births for women in their 40's? UGH. I am 46 and if that thought even crossed my mind, I would pull out my toe nails! Yuck.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm with you. I am 38 and couldn't bare the thought of starting over again with a baby. I just don't have the energy for it.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:14 AM on May. 31, 2010

• It's her choice. What's it matter to you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on May. 31, 2010

• she's having them because its entirely her business and her choice. i dont get it y people whould have to be so judgmental !!! im 23 , but i still dont see anything wrong with a 40 year old having a baby. if she/he can provide for it they can have babies if they please
    Anonymous

• Why do you care. GEESH! I hate it when women are so critical. It's not your life. Just be happy for them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 31, 2010

• bc she's obsessed with getting what she wants and she wanted babies and couldn't have them. she was determined to get her way and wouldn't stop until she did. this is what happens to self absorbed people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 31, 2010

• My cousin just had a baby and she's 40. I don't think is bad. She's been trying for years and she just managed to conceive now. My mom had me at 41 for the same reason. My dad was 55 when they had me. They are great parents and they were very involved when I was a kid. They are also very involved grandparents.
    Plus, I think it's totally up to the couple. None of our business.
    mom_of_justin

Answer by mom_of_justin at 11:18 AM on May. 31, 2010

That's just a horrible thing to say. She's having kids, not new shoes!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 31, 2010

• Maybe because THEY WANT MORE KIDS??

Seriously people, none of our business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on May. 31, 2010

• She wanted to expand her family, because she only has 1 child. She tried 6 times through IVF and realistically hoping for just one child, and they were blessed with 2. She had the means, this was her choice, she has the funds... and she has the love to give her kiddos. What's the big friggin deal?

"she was determined to get her way" wow... yeah. SHAME on her for wanting to expand her family. For shame. How dare she want that.
    Are you going to be supporting those kids?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 31, 2010

• I don't think it's our place to judge. MANY get pregnant in their 40's AND get to see their grandchildren.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 11:30 AM on May. 31, 2010