Is this how women take out their frustration?

I have to laugh at some of these answers. Does it really help to take your frustrations out via a keyboard? Maybe you should confront the person that is truly making you an angry, hateful person. Just a thought. I don't think you'd see a man handling stuff this way. Maybe this is what is wrong with women all the time.. they don't confront the true source of their anger. Your thoughts---> Civil people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think its how men communicate as well.... they tend to cut to the chase and get it all out there-the difference is how women react. Men are blow and go... women get upset when someone else gets agry.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 2:02 PM on May. 31, 2010

• well said.... might be interesting to know how many of these women end up with broken keyboards from hitting the keys so hard when they type
    Anonymous

• Haha...anon :19! Yes I agree! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:22 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I think that what you have said would have more weight if you were willing to use your name.
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 12:26 PM on May. 31, 2010

• what do you care?!!!! nobody said you had to read them...besides it really lame that that you cant put your face on such an ignorant opinion.
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 1:01 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I hit a heavy bag or i go right to the source it helps to be angry. I also do boxing and aikido soon I will be running again and riding a bike this helps with any lingering frustration. lol

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:09 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Yes, writing out my thoughts and venting really does help. It's actually quite common in therapy for people to write out their feelings as a process of working through it in their minds. Some people are better when writing things out than speaking the words themselves, speaking from personal experience if I feel like my opinion won't get across to whoever pissed me off I will write about it. I'll bitch and scream inside my head until it comes out my hands. It makes me feel better to simply get it out and if it's something that really irritates me I'll post it online and get other views on my situation. Writing out your frustrations is also a good way to reexamine what exactly you want to say to whoever pissed you off. I think people who go off half cocked on another person looks like an idiot. Don't assume a man wouldn't handle a situation in a similar way - they don't necessary go online and vent exactly like some women do..
    Anonymous

• ...but they do go to their buddies and vent in their own way. They just don't use a keyboard and social website, they do it with other guys and usually some kind of alcohol. Also it's astounding how many men text their friends when they're pissed off so it close enough.
    Anonymous

• I admit it. I have come on here already angry and spoiling for a fight. I can't show my anger at home, I just smile and say "yes dear" there. I am not allowed to say," I think you are an overbearing arrogant SOB".
    Anonymous

• Suuuuuuuure, there are no men here. Never a man on this completely open to the internet forum. All women here always.
    Anonymous