im 31 weeks pregnant and im wondering if its too soon to pack my hospital bag?

with my first son i packed it at 34 weeks and this time even though its sooner i feel so far behind. also what are some really useful things to pack (that arent mentioned on any web list)...i didnt use any of the things i packed last time around. thankyou for your input:)

april262009

Asked by april262009 at 12:48 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• A camera, phone list, laptop if you have it, change of clothes for you, something nice for the baby to wear. If you are planning on having guests you may want some makeup and a hairdryer, toothbrush, all the things you need to get ready :) I would recommend a nursing bra if you are planning on breastfeeding and some nursing pads.

Pack away! It will be one less thing you have to worry about :)
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 12:51 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I agree with the PP. One less thing to worry about. As soon as I hit at least 32 weeks I'm going to make sure I'm packed. My first came at 36 weeks and I didn't have ANYTHING packed. Scrambling to get stuff together for the hospital was no fun. We didn't even have a car seat yet!
    Anonymous

• NOOOO.. Do it now.. I was just about to do mine but then went into labor almost 4 weeks early.. You just never know. Then I had to rely on hubby to pack one for me and low and behold he forgot underwear..LOL... So do it yourself now.. It's one thing less to think about.. Good luck with your little one...
    halleyquinn

Answer by halleyquinn at 1:42 PM on May. 31, 2010