How much do you love your hubby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'm a single mom......:)
    mom_of_justin

Answer by mom_of_justin at 12:52 PM on May. 31, 2010

• 3
    Anonymous

• There is not enough words to say how much I love my amazing husband!! I thank God for him everyday!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:53 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I dont love him as much as I once did
    Anonymous

• anon:52 here. when hubby was little 3/4 he told his mom he loved her 3.... because it was more than 2. He misunderstood her when she would say "I love you too" thinking she was saying "I love you two". So that is how much we love each other.... we love each other 3.

it is just a thing we say.
    Anonymous

• Oh man....A whole hell of a lot, especially right now. Today is my birthday and after breakfast in bed, I come out to find that he and my toddler son had made me a birthday cake (which is saying alot considering the man couldnt make cup-o-noodle to save his life) Then he packed us a picnic lunch and presented me with a BEAUTIFUL strand of pearls and a new book since I have read through the five I just borrowed. HE IS SO AMAZING!!!!! How could I NOT love him?
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:54 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Not enough words.. I adore my husband with alllll my heart and soul and I KNOW he feels the same about me. That makes me love him even more!! And everytime I think there's no way on earth I could love him more, he does something amazing and changes my mind.. :)

We first met 12 years ago today :)
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 12:58 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I love him as much as anyone can possibly love another. I'd do just about anything for that man - the only think that I put before him is our kids. I even moved to another country for him, which was hard since I get home sick easily. Luckily were back in the States and I'm close to my family again.
    Anonymous

• I never did and never will. I married him because he treated me right, but I've never been in love with him.

Anonymous

• I don't have a hubby but a SO.... I'm not in love with him anymore but I love him, for the sake of my child I play house, but I am miserable
    Anonymous