All Republicans do is complain...

Seriously! You're upset because Obama is going to a DIFFERENT cemetery? Can't you just chill out? McCain lost, and we don't have to deal with that idiot Sarah Palin. Okay? Give it uppp! You can't do anything until 2012.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• 5:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2010 by: Natesmom507
    Well then gertie quit giving us so much to complain about, and besides Hillary Clinton said we could.

And you know we should all listen to Hillary, our secretary of state
    ***********************
    I'm not a fan of Hillary and don't start assuming you know anything about me or my choices. Give it a rest. All I see here is a clique, a cult of conservatism and those of us who aren't conservative are called names and insulted. But, I couldn't care less. At least I'm not narrow-minded. ANd not a slave to Fox News bloggers' opinions.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Complain much!?
    onthegoturbo

Answer by onthegoturbo at 1:04 PM on May. 31, 2010

• All Republicans do is complain...

Um Like you are doing now?
    Anonymous

• Lol. I'm just tired of hearing it. They're acting like little kids that didn't get their way!
    Anonymous

• BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I swear to GOD Dems like you do NOT understand or know the word irony. It's stinkin hysterical.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 1:14 PM on May. 31, 2010

• What cemetery he goes to is the least of my concerns.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 1:15 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Uh, please don't swear to God.
    Anonymous

• Why? Because they're calling it like it is? You're damn right about 2012! That Democratic/Socialist kingdom they think they have, is going to CRUMBLE, and I can't wait to see it! Instead of saying nanny nanny boo boo you lost, I'm going to be THANKING GOD for law and order being restored to our country once again.

Anonymous

• You can't do anything until 2012.

***
    True, but we CAN do something SIGNIFICANT in November 2010!!! Don't know what that is? GREAT! Don't worry your pretty little head about it! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:22 PM on May. 31, 2010

• The reason it is such a big deal is that this is what every President is supposed to do on Memorial Day. Lay a wreath at the tomb of the unknown soldier. That is what is normal and has been done for years. Yes he is attending a ceremony I get that, but because he is on VACATION. You forget that both Bush's and Reagan missed doing THEIR JOB. They didn't miss because they went on vacation. It shows how truly caring he is about traditions in this country. What is next? We are going to not have Christmas at the White House like we have every year too?
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 1:28 PM on May. 31, 2010