What are you looking forward to in June?

Wow! May has flown by. I hope it was a great month for you! What are you looking forward to in June? My DH has his Birthday as does one of his brothers. I'm looking forward to more healing on my issue. I wish you the best in everything you're looking forward to! May it all work out beautifully for You! Oh yes, and Thank you in advance for your replies! Happy June! June is Dairy month here in WI. What's it known for by You?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 1:16 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sleep
    Anonymous

• My birthday, my kids' birthdays, getting out of our school-year routine(s), and making myself a priority in my life after way too many years of putting others needs before mine. Happy June to all!
    Anonymous

• I have 3 siblings born in June, so the birthday parties will be fun. It's also the month that the weather becomes stable enough to start planning family gatherings and other parties. It's when I can decide to pack up the kids and go to Six Flags with barely any planning since it's open all the time now. This year it will also be when my SO moves from Los Angeles to my home here in CT so he'll live with me and my kids full time which I can't wait for! Just two more weeks!
    Anonymous

• We are looking forward to a nice long family camping trip. We are going with my brother and sister and their families. There will be 14 of us, 5 adults and 9 kids... Eeeep! I am sure it will be great and we are all looking forward to it.
    My oldest is also looking forward to his first trip with out us. He is going to Washington DC with dh's parents, for a week. He is quivering with excitement.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:22 PM on May. 31, 2010

• turning 42!!!
    Anonymous

• My daughter's birthday and our trip to Europe!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 1:27 PM on May. 31, 2010

• daughter gets outta school the end of june, so im sooooo lookin forward to that!! i love summer with her!! plus i dont have to wake up early..lol and thats always a bonus!! and my best friend is having a baby any minute now, so im lookin forward to go and seeing her and her new baby!! and its my dads bday in june. and im also getting a job promotion within the next couple days!! yay!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:32 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Going to Illinois, So hubby can see his parents and brothers &sisters again after 3 years ! And so they can meet their only granchild , oh, and me :) Also we got season passes to 6flags, so were going to go alot :) Happy June .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 1:36 PM on May. 31, 2010

• My hubby coming home after a month of training! Yay!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:37 PM on May. 31, 2010

• DD's birthday, kids getting out of school, and just spending some lazy summer days with my kids (and hubby when he's not working). oh and HOPING for some sunshine. This WA weather is just crappy this year.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:37 PM on May. 31, 2010