I'm suppose to pick my dad from the airport but I have no information!!!????

My dad and step-mom called me last night saying that my dad and sister were flying here for a memorial service on tuesday. They told me several flight plans that they were considering and i offered to pick them up from the airport. I asked them to send me an email of the flight information and so far i have no heard a word from anyone. My stepmom is not coming and she was suppose to keep in touch with me. The last thing I heard was that they were thinking of the flight that lands here in LA at 12:45. What should i do? Ihave a 3 1/2 yr old and a 2 yr old that I will have to take with me as well. I don't want to have to rush out the door if she calls me too late.

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 1:32 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Travel

• Can you call her and ask which flight they are on?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:34 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Airlines will not give out specific information on passengers, so I am guessing the only thing you can do is try to get in contact with them or someone that knows them and ask what time they will be arriving.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 1:36 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I have been calling and calling her! nothing! my cell phone died a few months ago so I lost ALL my contact info. So i have their number, but not other friends that may know. Thats why I'm soooo frustrated right now. Its 10:30, and so if they took the flight i though they would have the plane should land in a few hours... and I need to give myself about an hour time to get there!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:39 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Let them take a taxi since they are too concern in giving you information.
    Anonymous

• I would try to contact her. If she didn't answer or respond to a message then I'd assume they found an alternative means of transportation. They are grown up enough to know that a person especially with children, needs a heads up to be ready for a trip to the airport. If they were rude enough to just think you'd jump and run when they landed then they deserve to sit and wait.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:40 PM on May. 31, 2010

• i would say next time if you have a cell phone the airlines can txt you when the plane leaves, if it's delayed, when it lands & it even updates you so you know the exact time the plane will land. my MIL's plane was over an hour late and we would have been waiting all that time if we didn't get those txt messages! just some useful info so next time you can be stress free they might even do emails with updates idk maybe you can check? BUT make don't go rushing out the door with those babies wait for them to call (:
    LoveKillsSlowly

Answer by LoveKillsSlowly at 1:54 PM on May. 31, 2010

• ok I'm going to wait for them to call me. Its just so frustrating how they planned, or didn't plan this. I know that it had to be last minute because of the circumstances, but seriously! They really didn't consider everyone else they are affecting! (they emialed my uncle and aunt with a list of things to help them with!)
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:57 PM on May. 31, 2010

• So what happened? DId you get them picked up? Are they stranded at the airport? :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2010