TTC

Hello ladies I have a question. I have been TTC for about 4 months. I have been on BC for about a year. I know it takes a while for your body to get on the right track be how long does it really take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• In my case, I think BC threw off my hormones and made me quit ovulating even AFTER I was off of them. WE tried for about 1.5 and finally went for testing to find out that I had NO EGGS releasing, one month of Clomid made me ovulate and I was pregnant THAT same month :)

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• I've always had irregular periods, except while on the pill. After I got off the pill, my period was regular for 2-3 more months, and then back to the "normal" (for me) irregularity. But it can mess with your system for a while, anything hormonal can, including BC, pregnancy, birth...
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:01 PM on May. 31, 2010