"HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!" Are you doing anything today?

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 1:46 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm doing laundry. LOL. It's been raining and thunder storming off and on all day, so nothing exciting happening here. My husband got up early with my daughter and let me sleep in and now they are napping. They've been asleep for close to two hours now. Lazy bums. :)
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:51 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I'm at home with the kids by myself. Our two older boys are outside playing and the baby is taking his nap. I should be cleaning the house :) Hubby is at work. He got a call last night telling him he was needed today. Maybe he'll get home early enough that we can all get in the pool
    LorisChar

Answer by LorisChar at 2:20 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Nothing here, just relaxing. DH just got back from 5 weeks of TDY's a couple days ago so he's just been chilling today playing video games. The kids are enjoying some quiet time, playing on the computer or watching tv. Later we might play some board games or something. Too rainy and yucky to go outside today, and we were out all day yesterday so the quiet time is nice.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:24 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Oh I wish we could do something the weather outside is rather nice a lot of clouds rolling in but its nice. Were flat broke and hubby says we cant go anywhere cause he needs the gas for work. =[ Kids would like to go swimming at the local pool,or skateboarding at the skate park but I have no way to get their. But its a happy day cause I have my adorable little family.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 2:29 PM on May. 31, 2010

• It's storming here, so we're not doing anything.
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 2:52 PM on May. 31, 2010