what is the likely hood that my baby's heartbeat will just stop beating?

im just wondering b/c im 32 weeks and i've read how at like 35 weeks ppls babies hearts just stop and im curious to know what the percent is that i could have this happen to me.

kisha89

Asked by kisha89 at 2:18 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Honey don't worry about that your baby will be fine. I have always had fears to ( one reason is because I was 6 months pregnant ant the doc could not find the baby's heart rate on ultrasound but I could feel her moving so I knew she was still alive). That's one thing if your baby is moving around than you don't have anything to worry about.

Anonymous

• That is super rare. As long as you feel your baby move throughout the day, you have noting to worry about.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 3:09 PM on May. 31, 2010

• The incidence is less than 1% in the United States. If you have a specific concern, please discuss it with your doctor.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 3:21 PM on May. 31, 2010