For everyone who is okay with Celine being pregnant in her 40s...

are you also okay with her husband becoming a father again at 68? What's the cut-off for it to be okay?

For the record, I'm fine with Celine being pregnant at 41, but not someone becoming a parent at 68.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:35 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is NONE of your business. It is none of my business either.

Why keep bringing it up?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:37 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I don't see a problem with someone becoming a parent at any age, as long as they are still capable of caring for their child, loving their child, and make good arrangements in case they pass away. But I mean even at 68, he could still have 30 or more years to live. That child could be grown when he passes. And I know at 68 some guys still have plenty of energy, I see grandparents out playing with their kids all the time. I don't see any problem with it as long as the child is well-taken care of and loved.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:37 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Im happy for her because she's wanted another baby for quite some time and now she's getting blessed twice. As far as her hubby...well, thats what happens when you marry a younger woman.
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 2:38 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I'm ok with the having a kid but, quite frankly, why does it even matter if we're ok with it or not?? None of our business.

Congrats to them!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 2:38 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Who gives a fuck what age they are as long as they are capable of caring for their children and giving them the things they need. Why can't people learn to mind their own damn business and stop worrying about others so damn much. For those who raise the issue of them not living to see their grandchildren, guess what my mom had her kids young but you know what.. She only met 1 of her grandchildren because she died young. So That has nothing to do with anything so stop pulling stupid reasons to be judgmental out of your asses.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 2:39 PM on May. 31, 2010

• yea thats not of any one's business .. they can have kids at any age if they damn well please. so stop being so judgmental about their personal life. its not like she or her hubby will be coming to u to support their baby ! so y are u getting so worked up about something thats not even related to u in any way ??!!!
    Anonymous

• I am happy for them, a baby is a blessing and two are double blessings, it is none of my business to judge whether their age should be a factor, and it shouldn't be yours either.

Answer by older at 2:42 PM on May. 31, 2010

• None of my damn business. At least she and her husband will be supporting their children on their own; unlike so many on this site...........
    JenB1983

Answer by JenB1983 at 2:43 PM on May. 31, 2010

• You know what's funny about this post/question....Celine and her husband didn't ask anyone for their permission OR approval!! Who in the hell cares if YOU don't think it's appropriate?! YOU aren't going to be raising these children, what difference does it make? You don't even know these people. Who are you to judge and decide what age is too old?
    offrdngal

Answer by offrdngal at 2:49 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I think nature and science decide when is too old. If you can make a baby, by all means, go ahead. And here I thought babies and families were about love, not age cutoffs. These posts are amazing. I honestly never thought anyone could feel anything other than joy at the thought of a family blessed with a child or children. Guess I was wrong!!!
    MamaZoya

Answer by MamaZoya at 2:57 PM on May. 31, 2010