For everyone that

feels it's ok to judge what others do, I just want to know who gave you the right to say whether it's wrong or right for someone of any age to have children? Who are you to be judging anyone?

AngeLnChainZ

Asked by AngeLnChainZ at 2:40 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• agree with OP
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 2:43 PM on May. 31, 2010

• banging head into wall

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:44 PM on May. 31, 2010

• It's their right because we have the freedom of speech. Am I saying that I personally think it's right to judge people? No. However, they have the RIGHT to say whatever they'd choose, especially on a part of a website meant for discussions and opinion. I find it VERY hard to believe that you have never judged anyone for any reason in your entire life.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:45 PM on May. 31, 2010

• especialy someone who wants a child so badly and has had many painful complications.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 2:45 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Just as people have the "freedom of speech" bullshit to judge someone, people also have the freedom to live their lives the way they feel is fit for them. So stop being such twat waffles and judging people over the dumbest shit.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 2:47 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I also agree with op.

Answer by older at 2:49 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Well then,don't air your issues here where thousands of women from every walk of life can see your lifestyle. We won't know what you do or don't do unless you tell us!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:55 PM on May. 31, 2010

• lol I agree with OP
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:02 PM on May. 31, 2010

• BWAHAHAHA! You said twat waffles! I love it! Can I have your permission to use that phrase?

Anyway...I agree with you!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:12 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Just as people have the "freedom of speech" bullshit to judge someone, people also have the freedom to live their lives the way they feel is fit for them. So stop being such twat waffles and judging people over the dumbest shit."

So the freedom of speech is bullshit? Really? Wow. I never said people didn't have the freedom to live their lives how they want to. And did you really say twat waffles? Gross.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:29 PM on May. 31, 2010