Is EVERY little girl full of drama?

Mine is 4 & everything is so dramatic! If she falls, she acts like she is dying or if she gets sad or upset ou would think the worls was ending. It gets on my nerves. Are all little girls dramatic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on May. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• some are just more sensitive and emotional than others. dont let her get on your nerves or at least dont let her SEE you like that it will probably make her feel bad.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:18 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Don't worry you are not alone my daughter is a DRAMA QUEEN. If her feelings get hurt just a little bit she starts crying like her world is ending. i always tell het that she is to young to have all that drama in her life. I mean it is ridiculous and I hope she grows out of it. I never had this much drama in my life, and as soon as my daughter turned four, the house has not been peaceful.lol
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:32 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Just wait until the middle school years. Yikes, all drama all the time!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 6:39 PM on May. 31, 2010

• My first daughter, I thought was dramatic.
    Come to find out, my second daughter was born with the genes to hike it up a notch in the drama department. She makes herself cry. She'll scream, "I DON'T LOVE YOU!". If we're in the store and I have to remind her of her manners, she'll run ahead of me to my husband, grab his hand and say "I love YOU, Daddy!". She's nuts. She's only three. LOL.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 7:01 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Not my girl. My son is way more dramatic. Maybe he's just a mama's boy. I need to nip this in the bud.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:10 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Nope, all girls are different. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:26 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• When my dh's 9 year old sister came to stay with us for a while I learned that girls are so different than boys in that respect! If my boys fall they don't even acknowledge it, but her! OMG! You'd think she lost an arm! Lol my friend with a daughter (11) said she should have warned me! But I got a crash course in girls! I don't remember being that way lol!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2010