What is the most money a single person can get on their income taxes and how can u get that much?

Now what is the limit on married couples?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• HUH????
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:44 PM on May. 31, 2010

• There is no solid answer to that. You get back a set amount depending on what you make, what you claim, etc. It all depends on what tax bracket you're in. If you follow anyone who tells you differently, expect an audit.
    Anonymous

• I want to know what the limit is can it go higher than 10,000.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:53 PM on May. 31, 2010

• There is no limit, it could go higher, but highly unlikely. dh and I once received 12,000, but that included an adoption tax credit.
    Most people do not over pay the government that much or atleast they should not to.
    Anonymous

• Your income tax refund is the amount that you overpay during the year. I prefer owing, because I object to the government using my money and not paying me interest.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:28 PM on May. 31, 2010