i need help

okay, so i think im prego, this is the thing. I had my baby and no period for the first 3 months. at the beginning of my 4th month I started walking (like at the park) then I had sex for the first time. two days after that I got my periods. so if I got my period after I had sex..... well,, Im I prego? kind of confusin.. aw. please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No if your period came after you had sex then your not preggo.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:09 PM on May. 31, 2010

• What makes you think you're pregnant? It's possible but unusual to have a period-like bleeding when you're pregnant, and possible but unusual to ovulate that late. What kind of help do you need? If you are just worried because you had sex, don't worry, but use protection next time. If you're worried because you're having pregnancy symptoms, wait a week or two and take a pregnancy test.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 4:30 PM on May. 31, 2010

• the only way you will know is by a test... that may not have been a period , but just bleeding, this can be normal as well.. so the only thing you can do is take a test.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:30 PM on May. 31, 2010