toddler schedual

whats your 1 year olds day like? (stay at home mom/toddler)

EthansMommy5

Asked by EthansMommy5 at 4:43 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Mine are now 6 & 9, but as I remember it was like this w/ the 1st.:

He got up @ 8-ish. Had breakfast. I got him dressed and got myself dressed and maybe did some house work while he napped for about 1-2 hours.
    After lunch, we were ready to go somewhere if needed :) (like shopping at walmart, going to a playdate or the park...or just a walk round the neighborhood.
    He took a 2-hour nap again 'round 2 or 3pm and so did I. Then when he woke up I would get him another snack, if I was lucky, he would play nice so I could get dinner started, we would eat, and get ready for bed (shower maybe), and he would be put down for the night around 9pm. And he sleept through the night.

Then we had the youngest (now 6).....he was a fulltime baby :) No nap (to speak of), didn't sleep through the nite till he was 3, and if he wasn't breaking something he was clinging to me most of the day....My little fire cracker ;-D.....
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 7:34 PM on May. 31, 2010