Bald spot?!

My daughter is 8 months old, I just wonder when she'll be able to grow into that bald spot area? Does it take it while to grow into it?

Bubbles_mommy

Asked by Bubbles_mommy at 4:52 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• once she is more mobile and stops laying/sleeping in the same position and rubbing her head it will start to grow back....all babies have it...but hair takes time to grow back.
    Anonymous

• My son had that same problem too. lol. It was right where he slept on it, and would keep rubbing soft baby hair off. I can't really remember when he officially grew into it. I think around... 15 or 16 months? 18 at the very latest.
    It does get much, much better when they start getting mobile. Running/crawling around a heckava lot more.
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 4:56 PM on May. 31, 2010

• My son had a mohawk around that age, lost the hair on the sides and back, very goofy looking, it took a while for his grow back, he was around 18months when his hair was filled in a thick all over.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 4:56 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Wow, I didn't realize it'll take that long to grow it back around at least 18 month. but thanks ladies! I don't have to keep looking forward to it every time i look at her bald spot lol.
    Bubbles_mommy

Answer by Bubbles_mommy at 5:02 PM on May. 31, 2010