For those of you . .

Who answered to my question about maybe needing to seek medical help, and said things like . . "It sounds like you think your miscarrying. . and I doubt it, just call your OB" or "It sounds like your overreacting" or even, "if your that worried make a doctors appt" Thank You so much for your negativity, For ONE, It never crossed my mind about a miscarriage, but never in my life have I heard of blood clots being that huge ! and for two, it was a miscarriage . So I just wanted to say thank you for your ignorance and your negativity, it set everything off just perfect !

colbysmommie95

Asked by colbysmommie95 at 5:24 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Health

• Myheart.... I think she's saying there were women who told her she was overreacting and that it was NOT a miscarriage, am I right OP?

I didn't see your question either, but I'm so sorry for your loss. It is unfortunate that some moms feel a need to knock on someone who's hurting or honestly seeking advice. I think I've been on here long enough to be super careful what I ask and be ready to be bashed for the simplest thing. This is a horrible time for you, and I'm sorry some idiots on here added to the pain.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 7:04 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Hon,you can't come on here expecting us ladies to know medical stuff unless we happen to be doctors or nurses. When in doubt,seek a doctor's care,don't ask us. We can only give you a guesstimate anyway. I'm sorry you lost your little one.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:29 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I didnt see your question nor did I answer but Im sorry for what happened :(
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 5:30 PM on May. 31, 2010

• OP

@butterflyblue19, I wasnt expecting them to know everything, It was more on the lines of, "have you had this happen to you, if so what was it" type of thing. But these ladies were so rude, which I guess I should've expected, but still.

Anyways, thank you .
    colbysmommie95

Answer by colbysmommie95 at 5:32 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I'm sorry that happened to you.

im sorry

Anonymous

• hi there, I could easily have been someone who answered your question. I don't think there is a nice way to alert someone to the possibility of a miscarriage, and if that is what was going on, then suggesting you contact your Dr would be sound advice. I am sorry it was delivered harshly, but sometimes there just isn't a way to sugar coat crappy news. If you asked me if I've ever experienced that sort of thing, I would have given you exactly that answer.
    I am very sorry for your loss.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 5:37 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I am sorry momma (((HUGS))) I did not see your question!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:21 PM on May. 31, 2010