I need to know how to spell tenets? You know like the landlord that has people he is renting too lol please don't bash me for not knowing how to spell it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• it is tenants.

Answer by older at 5:42 PM on May. 31, 2010

• thank you
    Anonymous

• you are very welcome!

Answer by older at 5:44 PM on May. 31, 2010

• haha..i have this kind of problem all the time...i either 1 google it.. or 2 go to something that has a spell check. like even the editor here at cafe mom ie...and type it as i think it is spelled then hit spell check and there ya go.....i always have been horrible at spelling...
    Anonymous

• You spelled it phonetically. That was a good attempt. Older is correct, it is Tenants and you are probably searching for the Tenant-Landlord Act

Answer by admckenzie at 5:44 PM on May. 31, 2010

• haha..i have this kind of problem all the time...i either 1 google it.. or 2 go to something that has a spell check. like even the editor here at cafe mom ie...and type it as i think it is spelled then hit spell check and there ya go.....i always have been horrible at spelling

lol thanks ya I am too I asked how to spell something a couple weeks back and I got bashed for not being able to spell. I went to google, but could find it lol
    Anonymous