Anyone else get this ?

im having so weird stuff going on . my heart is always racing my heart rate stays at about 111 Bpm i get this weird feeling in the center of my chest. Ive had a holter monitor and they said nothing showed and its normal in pregnancy . Ive also been having where my right side of my lip feels a little numb as well as my face at times and my right pointer finger jumps sometimes on its own everytime i bring these issues up to my doctors they say its normal anyone else every have anything like this ?

waitinonhiliana

Asked by waitinonhiliana at 6:01 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• is this your first pregnancy?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:06 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Woops! Cont'd
    Is this your first pregnancy? I had a breathing thing wrong when i was pregnant with my daughter (first) and i SWORE i was like having MAJOR problems lol. and as a matter of fact my right arm always got tingly.. which is probably due to blood flow and swelling or just change in it (cuz ur whole body is changing)

when youre pregnant everything is moving and getting squeezed from the room of the baby ....or lack there of.... its perfectly normal to have a weird sensation when breathing....

if you feel u need to see a dr though, do it.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:08 PM on May. 31, 2010

• i had racing heartbeats and breathing problems when i was pregnant with my son. i didn't know at the time but it was because he was so long he was pressed up against my lungs and kicking at them. if your doctor says it's normal then you should believe them. don't worry too much. if you feel like you need to go to the doctor or hospital you should. if this is your first pregnancy it's normal to overreact and worry about everything. being pregnant is very stressful.
    xavierlogan09

Answer by xavierlogan09 at 6:23 PM on May. 31, 2010