have you ever cleaned all day but felt like nothing got done?

i went through the bathroom closet today and the kids books and movies and bleached all the trash cans and sprayed the siding and garage door. (we live across from a field so dust is always coming our way)....but the bedrooms looks like hell. and i twisted my ankle earlier while gettin the trash cans from out side,(dont ask how i managed that one, im just hella clumsy) so i just lost my motivation to finish cleaning.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know how you feel too. I feel that way everyday. I have a 14 month old and a 25 y/o SO who doesn't clean at all. I have already mopped and vacuumed twice today and i can see some smashed Cheetos in the carpet right now.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:12 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I have 3 teenagers, I feel like this every day. I can clean up a room, then they walk through it and when I go back, it looks like I never touched it. Welcome to Motherhood!!!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 6:34 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Omg yes! i cleaned my kitchen living room kids rooms (with their help) and it looks like nothing was scrubbed or vacuumed. i hate it but its the curse of a busy moving family
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 10:14 PM on May. 31, 2010