Malicious Intent or nothing?

I have never seen someone so crazy and just don't know where to go from here. I have an order for parental time, I dropped girls off like supposed to there was issue with threatening calls from girls dad girlfriend as always. so I called police turned around after an hour of being there trying to figure out problems, I was told I could go home (I'm 7 mths preg) and relax for now. I left then noticed they let her girlfriend leave she followed me about 1/2 mile down swirlving lane to lane rolling down window throwing her hands up I was parallel with another car and a car infront, she decides to tailgate "super close" to me throwing hands up, she backed off for a second and I hit brake enough time for her to back off, but her crazy *** plowed into me going 45 mph. she knew what she was doing and I had to go back to their house were police were, bc of this I started contracting and hand neck and back pain they kept me over night

mommy2be402

Asked by mommy2be402 at 6:34 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• I am so sorry to hear about this! I have no real advice. Just (((((((HUGS)))))) to you for having to deal with that mess!
    What are the police going to do now? What does your ex- say????
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:40 PM on May. 31, 2010

• he says it's all my fault...
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 7:19 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Oh my! Is the baby okay? Here in Texas anytime someone hits you from behind it's autmatically their fault. No matter what!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 7:38 PM on May. 31, 2010

• That is horrible! Can you request supervised visitation because you feel that your children could be harmed by such an erratic person? I would file a police report to have the accident on record.
    Anonymous

• you are 7 months pregnant WTF were you thinking? BRAKING to make her back off? are you INSANE? or where you caught up in the DRAMA MOMENT and didnt think ONE WHIT FOR YOUR UNBORN CHILD? GOOD LORD WOMAN
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 6:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• sati769leigh-
    I couldn't write whole story..what would u do there is a car in front of you and car on right you just done what cop told you to do not understanding why they let this crazy bitch go when they let me go after her screaming she's going to kick my ass and giving me all these threats. the woman is capable of alot more already been in trouble with the law once. would u have just let her follow you or go up to the side of your car when she got a chance to run u off road with intent to really hurt you and your unborn baby. please explain I was panic felt unsafe and could have been alot worse.
    mommy2be402

Answer by mommy2be402 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 1, 2010