What if you cheated and is now thinking that your child is not who u thought it was?

6 months into me and my boyfriends relationship, i cheated on him with my ex. I dont know why i did it but i felt horrible to have done that to him, after that i never spoke to the ex again. Two weeks after that i found out i was pregnant, i just knew that it was my boyfriends and that everything was gonna be ok. Now that my son is here, im starting think its not his........................i know i was wrong and if i could take it back i would. My boyfriend loves him to death and i know he would be devastated if he finds out:( What am i to do??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• i'd contact ex and ask him to do a dna test. or if you want to tell him it may not be his have him do it.
    Anonymous

• or take some of your boyfriends dna (a hair or something) and do a dna test. I know you can get kits and such, that way if it is his no one every has to know, and all the pain wont have to come out.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I don't see any way out of this either....you're gonna have to either have the ex. tested or your Bf...
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 6:56 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Yea, I say get a dna test from your ex and the baby, so incase it comes out negative your current bf/hubby wont have to know or get mad at the situation
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 6:57 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Im so afraid that i will be this hated person for life, even from my family and friends. Am how do i explain this to his family who has been there for me. I never intended for this to happen, and i dont think they will understand that, and i dont blame them. But people make all types of mistakes, and this is one i never thought i would make!!
    Anonymous

• before you ruin your BF, track down ex and have him do a DNA test. that way your BF doesnt have to be heart broken unless it comes back that ex is the dad. or you can tell BF & take both men to the maury show.. or you can keep the secret to yourself. its your call
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 6:59 PM on May. 31, 2010

• look OP, dont start to worry until you get the results back. freaking out before knowing the truth is only going to stress you out more
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 7:02 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Go on the Maury show!
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:08 PM on May. 31, 2010

• IM NOT UP FOR THE PUBLICITY STUNTS..............SO NO THANK U!!!
    Anonymous

• They have at home paternity tests, like the person above said. You can use hair or finger nail clippings, according to one article I found online. Be careful if you order one that it doesn't require a swab on the inside of the mouth, if you don't want anyone to know that you are testing them. The cost from about $80 - $200+. Maybe use your tax money when you get a tax return.
    Anonymous