ok I am having a hard time and can't figure this out.

How do you inlarge your screen.
my yahoo page cafemom page and any page I go to is so small.
I don't know how to make things bigger or back the way they use to be. like on your screen it is reg. on my screen its all tiny.

toniandrobbie

Asked by toniandrobbie at 7:02 PM on May. 31, 2010 in About CafeMom

• At the top of your screen where the red "x" is there are 2 other boxes one has a dash and the other has 2 little boxes inside the box. The one with the 2 boxes is the enlarge button. Hope that works for you.
    dhill1111

Answer by dhill1111 at 7:21 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Just the fonts got smaller or the whole browser got small? If it's fonts, try holding down the Control key and using your mouse scrolls to adjust the page size. If it's your browser, you may need to click the minimizer again or close the browser all together and re-open a new one to see if it's back to normal. Hard to say more there since I can't see what you see though. Hope that helps even a little bit.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 7:23 PM on May. 31, 2010

• go to view....text size and pick the size u would like
    Mazarati_2003

Answer by Mazarati_2003 at 7:26 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Hold down the Ctrl key and use the + or- signs on your keypad to adjust your page size, to reset Ctrl and 0
    ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 3:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2010