need advice immediately

So im sixteen weeks pregnant, and my hubby's cousin and his 8 month pregnant wife have been living with us for two months . I told him they can stay until june 1st because my mom was coming june 8 to town for my sister's graduation, and my hubby's brothers are flying out on the 18th of june, and i didn't want all these people in the house, and I didn't want them to be having there baby around in the house either since she is due in july. We agreed june first for them to leave. Now they are talking about getting a new crib when they find a place and they will use one that was given to them until they find a place. SO i think they plan on being here for a while. They are late on rent and don't attempt to pay half the bills like it was agreed, and when I tell my hubby how stressed im geting over this, he just blows it off or says I have a lot of thinking to do, I mean I should be all he is worried about, and his baby not them. ?

ashleydjgc

Asked by ashleydjgc at 7:50 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-35 Credits)
  • well june first is here, remind them it's time to go, you're stressed you need to get ready and unwind for family. get them out, they should be able to leave since they have been saving their money not paying your bills right?! get them out before they take even more advantage you and you resent even seeing their faces.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:57 PM on May. 31, 2010

• You need to get your hubby on the same page as you and give your tenants an ultimatum. If that doesn't work you may have to get them a legal eviction notice and forcibly kick them out.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

• as I said in the other post, take them for a drive to find a place, if they can't there is always the welfare center available to them.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:11 PM on May. 31, 2010