White looking dishcarge in urine, 30 weeks pregnant?

I am 30 weeks pregnant and have been having some cramping, like menstraul cramps, and have had some white almost toilet paper looking stuff in my urine. Has anybody else had this or know what this could be from, or maybe its just normal? I never had it with my other two children so I dont know what it could be. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's a bladder infection/UTI....you need to go to the doctor and get some antibiotics...
    Make sure your drinking A LOT of water!
    Anonymous

• It's probably from your vagina but coming out when you pee because you are relaxing. I recommend trying to wash well before peeing and collecting your urine in a clear container.. It should be clear, pale yellow, yellow, or maybe dark yellow (a little dehydrated). It shouldn't be brown or have anything in it.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:59 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I would guess it's probably vaginal discharge...
    Might be mucous, though. Or an infection (since you have some cramps).

Do you think your water might be broken... ??
    When my water broke I did not go into labor. It leaked heavily for over a week before I went into labor. In that time, vernix (white stuff on fetus' skin) was coming out with the amniotic fluid.
    Babies start growing their vernix around 20 weeks, I think, so it might be a possibility.

Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:20 PM on May. 31, 2010

• sounds like a yeast infection.
    Anonymous