what would u think?

in my culture, in our engagement the bride dresses up like a bride does on her wedding, the only difference though is that she wears any colour except white.
this guy that was crazy about me a few years ago...had his engagement party a few days ago....well his fiance looks EXACTLY like i did in my engagement party.....same colour dress, same style (sleeves, neck, length etc), almost exactly the same jewellry, make up and hairstyle is a little bit different....overall the only difference is our face ...lol
i was shocked and my husband was angry!!...he's like OMG either she's trying to be u or he (the ex) whats her to be like you....what the hell is wrong with them
what do u think...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Imitation is the highest form of flattery. You had a good look. She used it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:58 PM on May. 31, 2010

• It can be irritating to see yourself so easily copied, but at the same time.... you obviously made quite an impact!!!
    Anonymous

• i agree with pnukey
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't worry over much about it. I would just laugh it off. Like you said, your ex still has a thing for the image you left him with, and his decision or her's, it really doesn't matter, you obviously left some impression. (a good one, lol).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:07 PM on May. 31, 2010

• My first reaction would be to think it was kind of creepy.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 8:08 PM on May. 31, 2010

• That would be creepy, but it makes no difference. Let them lilve their lives how they wish as long as they leave you out of it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:27 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I agree with all the others. Imitation may be the most sincere form of flattery, but I'd be ticked. I really would. I wouldn't be able to help it. And it is creepy, way creepy. They didn't copy your car, or how you front garden. It was something big. I'd be furious.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 9:37 PM on May. 31, 2010