Feeling Alone...

Well i try to go back to school I even got a job. and today I had to leave them both... I hired and fired 6 baby sitters in less than a month.. Now i am stuck being a house wife again and waiting for the drama to begin yet again... Are there any mothers in queens? I have never felt so alone in my life. And no is not the baby blues because my little one wil be 7 month in a few days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Why did you have to fire so many baby sitters?
    Anonymous

• I feel alone too! I high five my hubby as we trade off the baby. It gets lonely being alone with a baby all the time, but if I didn't work part-time I'd really lose my mind. I'm sorry bout your problems, but somewhere out there there is another mom bored and lonely spending time with my new best friend a mouthy 6 month old. Lol!
    JaymieZ

Answer by JaymieZ at 8:50 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Baby blues can hit at ANY point...even seven months pospartum. Don't rule it out.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:53 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Check around for playgroups, programs at the library, baby gym classes , baby sign language class,something to get out of the house. I get bored sometimes but i try to make it out everyday. Even if its a walk to the store it helps break up the day. I like staying home so i dont know what you are going through. Just try to enjoy your baby as much as you can and maybe check with your Dr. to see if you are experiencing baby blues. Good luck mama :)
    tgladwell

Answer by tgladwell at 1:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2010