What would you do if your co-worker did this to you?

A co-worker of mine never has liked me since about 3 yrs ago. It's been very stressful to work with her and handle her behaviors! We both work in our clients home we help them with their daily needs, and one day she came to work and asked if I was going to take a client on a 3 miles walk to the store before I leave to go home. I said I would. But I don't have time otherwise I will go into overtime and get in trouble by our supervisor. She got pissed and coped a attitude, and then say's You had plenty of time! And text our supervisor complaining to her on her cell phone! Which is uncalled for! She has told me to not touch the F&*%ing papers, which is the clients paper sheets we write on. I said they are ours! Not just yours! And then I gave one of the clients his meds 10 mins early since it was ok.And she said No I WILL Do it! Very rudely in a mean voice. I said it's already been done and she glared at me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• Also she writes in the papers on going narratives work sheet about how staff needs to do her house chores, because she is so lazy, when I get back to the clients house she is laying on the bed in the staff room.I think it's unnecessary and not work appropriate. She is always trying to get me into trouble! She accuses me for things that I do not lie about. She is intimidating and a bigger lady.I have told her how I felt so many times.Finally she didn't stop with treating me so rudely that I told our supervisor. But it's only getting worse! So what should I do?
    Anonymous

• File a formal complaint on her for harassment.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:33 PM on May. 31, 2010

• i agree. if you have already told your suporvisor, file a formal complaint.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:36 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Yes, a formal complaint. Go above your supervisor's head.

Answer by gdiamante at 8:55 PM on May. 31, 2010