second baby and cant feel it kicking yet??? and im 16 weeks....

does this mean something is wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Not at all. Even though you often feel it sooner with each pregnancy it doesn't mean you have to have felt it by 16 weeks. Nothing to be concerned about at ALL. :)
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 8:52 PM on May. 31, 2010

• not at all. it could be that the placenta is positioned differently and it makes it harder for you to feel the baby. maybe try drinking a glass of something sweet like oj or tea and sit really still and pay close attention.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:00 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Nothing to be worried about. This is the time that you might start feeling the movement, but I'd only worry if by 20 weeks you haven't felt anything.
    Anonymous

• My first i felt at 15 weeks, my second I didn't feel until 22 weeks.
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 11:09 PM on May. 31, 2010

• No I'm 20 weeks and haven't felt the baby move (it's my second baby) We just had an ultrasound and nothing is wrong. Sometimes you just don't feel anything early.
    Anonymous

• I didn't feel this baby, my second, until over 19 weeks. I was worried too because you hear that it happens sooner with each pregnancy, but that wasn't the case for me. Even at 20 weeks I would have to lay down and really concentrate to feel her... oh and somehow it helped to use my hands.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2010