could i be pregnant? I'm alittle worried

I had my last period April 14th and had unprotected sex May 1st and still havn't got a period yet this month I've taken 2 preg tests and they have both been negative but i am nauses and my breast hurt i'm tired alot and my back has been sore. please if anyone has advice please post back

Lindsay1981

Asked by Lindsay1981 at 8:56 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• stop worrying. stress from thinking you are pregnant can cause all those things.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 8:58 PM on May. 31, 2010

• at first i wasn't worried but the more time that has gone by really makes me wonder.

Lindsay1981

Answer by Lindsay1981 at 9:02 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Wait a few more days and retest or go to the doctors and ask for a blood test. Looks like you had the unprotected sex on day 17 of your cycle and depending on how long your cycles are it is very possible you could be pregnant. You should test positive by now though. Most test will pick up 2 weeks after ovulation.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 9:02 PM on May. 31, 2010

• ok i was planning on doing that because with my last child i had the same symptoms i got pregnant in October and didn't find out until thanksgiving.

Lindsay1981

Answer by Lindsay1981 at 9:14 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Id wait until your suppose to start ur next period..if you dont then test...the same thing happend to me
    singlemom1226

Answer by singlemom1226 at 11:24 PM on May. 31, 2010

• took test and it was positive. thanks for all the addvice ladies
    Lindsay1981

Answer by Lindsay1981 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2010