does it weird you out?

the thought of something living inside you, kind of like a parasite, sucking nutrients out of your body. just hanging out in there growing. it just kinda weirds me out a little.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:03 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've often referred to them as parasites, too, when I was pregnant. Essentially that's what they are.
    My other ones never really did but the other day I was lying in bed and the baby started squirming all over (he/she does NOT like when I lie down in any position so gets really crazy at night) and I just realized how weird and creepy it feels to have something moving that much inside of me.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:51 PM on Jun. 1, 2010

• Totally. I call the fetus my little parasite.
    Anonymous

• a parasite growing inside yes wold freak me out, however having my baby growing inside me..no it does not freak me out.
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 9:05 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I called my babies parasites too! in essense they are, but such wonderful lil parasites!
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 10:01 PM on May. 31, 2010

• A friend of mine used to get really freaked out whenever her son would kick her belly and she could see his little foot.
    Quatrekins

Answer by Quatrekins at 10:52 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Not at all, but I just can't see her as a little parasite. The one thing that bugs me is that I'm clueless to what's going on inside my own body... all I get is a kick here and there to let me know she's okay. My husband is totally wierded out by pregnancy, he loves our babies once they're out, but he acts like it's something from that movie Alien when inside my stomach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2010