Do you guys sign up for all the free samples of baby stuff that are on the internet?

Which are some of the best ones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have in the past but now I am VERY picky about what products I will use on my kids so I don't bother.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 9:15 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I use to sign up for the free diaper samples but i haven't did that in ages so I don't even remeber the site i went on. I would think if you go on the brands direct site they would have send you free sample if you sign up. I still get good coupons from huggies
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 9:18 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I don't need baby stuff anymore, but I go to this site and get free stuff when I see something I like.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:26 PM on May. 31, 2010

• huggies pull ups
    prdawok08

Answer by prdawok08 at 9:46 PM on May. 31, 2010

• The Enfamil website will give you a free diaper bag for signing up. The Gerber site is good, along with huggies and pampers. Parents choice is currently giving samples of their three types of diapers.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 10:45 PM on May. 31, 2010

• www.planningfamily.com has links to a bunch of free baby stuff sites. I like all the coupons, not so much the samples.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:17 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I signed up for Huggies, Gerber, and Johnson baby supplies. We receive great coupons about once a month. The Huggies coupons are wonderful!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2010