Do you think my husband is crazy??

So I am expecting our second child and I just started my 2nd trimester Well my morning sickness was really opposite to my first pregnancy which was really easy(we had a boy). No vomiting, no big mood swings no nothing. This time I am a mean monster getting sick a lot. Well my husband thinks it has to do with the sex of the baby thinking it is a girl. LOL I think he is crazy! He wants a girl this time. What do you think?

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 9:45 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i had a boy and i was sicker than hell for 5 months...nothing to do with sex
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:48 PM on May. 31, 2010

• i have heard that myth that awful morning sickness means a girl. it was def true with me haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:49 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Im on my 3rd preg with a boy but im carrying him like i did my dd. every preg is different reguardless of gender.
    renniemom3

Answer by renniemom3 at 9:51 PM on May. 31, 2010

• If that was the case I feel jipped.. I was sick to the point of being hospitalized numerous times the first 5 months of my pregnancy and I had a boy. So no, it doesn't mean anything.
    AngeLnChainZ

Answer by AngeLnChainZ at 9:51 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I had morning sickness non stop for nine months. I had to be put on pills just to keep water down. It was a boy.
    Anonymous

• I am pregnant with my 4th... this pregnancy is alot like my 1st, the morning sickness unbearable... my second and third pregnancies I had no morning sickness... 1st~ girl , 2nd 3rd and 4th are boys... i rally thought i was gonna have a girl this time b/c the pregnancies were so much alike...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:06 PM on May. 31, 2010

• i had morning sickness horribly and i had a girl
    Anonymous

• I had to be hospitalized 10 times with my DD because my morning sickness was so bad. This time I barely had any morning sickness and it is a boy..
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 10:42 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I think its all myth. I have two girls. With my first I was sick and with the second I was really really sick. They say though that when mommies have a feeling about the sex of the baby, they are usually right, ironic, huh?
    kittymom83

Answer by kittymom83 at 11:41 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I have a girl and pregnant with a boy. I couldn't tell you the difference in symptoms between the two really. There are some, but very minor
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 11:56 PM on May. 31, 2010