Since when is it not okay

for me to have an opinion? Geez. I got my head bitten off and chewed the hell out by several moms cuz of something I said. Some people really piss me off.

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 9:59 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh I hear ya!!! I got bitched out for not using spell check once.... even though I did - and it was a word usage error! I mean WTF is wrong with some of these chicks!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 10:02 PM on May. 31, 2010

• what did you say? I do understand how you feel though.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:05 PM on May. 31, 2010

• It's a vicious cycle...I was told to grow up
    Anonymous

• Just ignore them, but now there prolly going to come to this posting and get you again.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:07 PM on May. 31, 2010

• It's a women's site... You have to assume at least 25% of us are PMSing at any given time... Then there are all the pregnant ones and their hormones... And then add to that those that are just bitches all the time...

Don't let them get to you! Personally, I love when they get like that, it's fun playing with them! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:10 PM on May. 31, 2010

• women are vicious, vicious creatures!! lol
    NathansMommy218

Answer by NathansMommy218 at 10:18 PM on May. 31, 2010

• There is a post in one of the groups I am a part of. It was about posting pics of biracial babies.
    I made a comment that all babies are beautiful, but to me, I think biracial babies are prettier.
    And I guess that just didn't go over well with a bunch of people.
    It is my opinion. They don't have to agree with it, I don't care if they do or they don't.
    I DO care about getting bitched the fuck out over something that is MY OPINION.
    What do you ladies think?
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:19 PM on May. 31, 2010

• You are allowed to have an opinion, just not your own. HA HA HA HA HA HA You're supposed to have HER opinion, don'tchaknow? Shoot, sometimes, I'll make up an opinion just to be ornery. It's fun.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:19 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Haha, thanks, that makes me feel better. Usually I don't let the drama get to me, but damn this was like NO FAIR!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 10:23 PM on May. 31, 2010

• One time I was really depressed and some one said something really of a nasty nature. The next mom gave her heck. She said hey she is really depressed and looking for help. So I was pretty pleased that some one was watching out for me. However I have told some one to grow up before, not in a mean and nasty way though. I just mean come on be real. Some times people assume that we mean things in a really mean way. I never do.
    However the truth be told some women need to take a chill pill. Yeah don't feel too bad. Those nasty people need to grow up. LOL. Hugs to you sista.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:28 PM on May. 31, 2010