Do you support Kendra?

She asked that no one watch her video in support of her and her family. I support her, how about you? YOU GO GIRL!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I will support her. She made a dumb mistake when she was young and now that she's matured and has a great husband and a baby, that jerk xboyfriend of hers is trying to ruin her life. I can't imagine how horrible it must feel being a mother and having to worry about your child seeing or hearing about your released sex tape. I like Kendra...although her laugh annoys me.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:37 PM on May. 31, 2010

• What video? And who is Kendra?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:21 PM on May. 31, 2010

• Who the hell is Kendra?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:22 PM on May. 31, 2010

• No I have my own family to support. She can have the hef. support her.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:24 PM on May. 31, 2010

• what video?
    Anonymous

• She is the skank on that so called realtiy show on E. She married a football player after posing in Playboy and living with Hugh Hefner in his mansion.
    Anonymous

• She's a very down to earth person, she used to be a Play Boy Bunny. I love her show and I love her!!
    Anonymous

• I like her show..but I don;t support her. She shouldn't have done that (sex tape) now..she knows all the stupid things she did had consequences that are going to hurt her family. She shouldn't be surprise..

Anonymous

• i wont watch it because it doesnt interest me, i saw the clips and its boring, she wasnt that hot in it! i do however feel sorry that the tape leaked from someone she thought she could trust
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 10:30 PM on May. 31, 2010

• I don't necessarily support her, but why in the hell would I want to watch her sex tape? I'm not a pervert! sheesh
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:36 PM on May. 31, 2010