anyone work for the department of human resources in their state? Do you like working there? Which state? I was thinking of applying? What are the requirements?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on May. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• My state requires a Bachelor's Degree. They prefer one in Sociology or Social Work. It's a calling to work there. The pay is very low, $22,000 a year to start, and you have to deal with a lot of unhappy people all day long.
    Anonymous

• Check your state's web page for all that info
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2010

• LOL, a lot of the unhappy people work there! I've gone in to drop off child care assistance paperwork so I can do to Nursing School, and the lady at the window has treated me like dirt! In my county, the main requirement seems to be bad attitude.
    Anonymous

• lol i agree. they are so nasty there. and it seems like the people that really need help get shited on!!!!
    extremecheer

Answer by extremecheer at 7:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2010